Teacher of Mental Disabilities - River Hills
Central Rivers Area Education Agency
- Job ID: 3472418
- Application Deadline: Apr 20, 2021
- Posted: Mar 19, 2021
- Starting Date: Aug 17, 2021
Teacher of Mental Disabilities - River Hills (Sector Map)
Provide direct instruction to students identified and staffed for special education instructional services to help students learn subject matter and skills that will contribute to their social, emotional, and academic development. Full job description
- BA or greater degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Iowa Teaching Endorsement in specific disability are or service delivery model of the teaching assignment.
- Endorses a child-oriented philosophy of education.
- Demonstrates the ability to motivate students.
- Demonstrates the ability to relate to other students, staff, parents, and others.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
Salary & Benefits:
Want to learn more about CRAEA???
- Position Type: Full-time
Special Education > General Special Education
Special Education > Severe/Profound Disabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer
All employers submitting a job opening for posting on the Teach Iowa system will not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, marital status, or status as a veteran. A bona fide religious institution may choose to exercise the allowances in Iowa Code section 216.6.(6)d. Employers may have additional developed specific equal employment opportunity policies and procedures; please check with employers.
- Please do NOT contact this employer regarding job postings that have closed.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.