Speech Language Pathologist - South Sector
Central Rivers Area Education Agency
- Job ID: 3466444
- Application Deadline: Jun 17, 2021
- Posted: Mar 12, 2021
- Starting Date: Aug 15, 2021
Plan, coordinate, and implement educational intervention services for individuals birth to 21 when deficits in language, articulation, voice, and fluency are determined. Utilize best practices when responding to federal, state, and area education agency mandates. Assist and participate in activities which support AEA and local district school improvement initiatives. Full Job Description
Meet all state requirements, endorsements, approval, and licensure requirements as established by the Iowa Department of Education/Iowa Board of Educational Examiners. Requirements include:
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an approved training
- Iowa Department of Education licensure with Endorsement #37 (#237 – New Code) or Statement of Professional Recognition issued from the Iowa Department of Education. If holding a Statement of Professional Recognition, the SLP must also maintain licensure through the Iowa Department of Public
- Certificate of Clinical Competence is encouraged but not required. Previous successful professional experience working in an educational setting as a speech-language pathologist is preferred, but not required.
Salary & Benefits:
Want to learn more about CRAEA???
- Position Type: Not provided
Special Education > Speech/Language Pathologist
Student Services > Speech/Language Pathologist
Equal Opportunity Employer
All employers submitting a job opening for posting on the Teach Iowa system will not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, marital status, or status as a veteran. A bona fide religious institution may choose to exercise the allowances in Iowa Code section 216.6.(6)d. Employers may have additional developed specific equal employment opportunity policies and procedures; please check with employers.
- Human Resources
- 1521 Technology Parkway
- Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
- Phone: 319-273-8247
- Email:click here
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.