Director of Operations
St Edmond Catholic
- Job ID: 3460537
- Application Deadline: Apr 07, 2021
- Posted: Mar 04, 2021
- Starting Date: Immediately
Holy Trinity Parish / St. Edmond Catholic School, Fort Dodge, IA, is seeking a Director of Operations. This position is responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the Parish and its missions; general administration of all Parish business; development of Parish and School management strategy and contribute to the development of the organization’s strategic goals; advising and making recommendations to the Pastoral Council and/or School Board with respect to such activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as the management liaison to the Pastoral Council, St. Edmond Catholic School Board, Development Board, and assigned committees.
- Provide oversight for all Human Resource functions.
- Provide oversight of financial aid system, identification of family needs and disbursement, as it pertains to school registration.
- Oversee, direct and organize the work of the operations teams.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals, and recommend salary adjustments.
- Develop, maintain and provide oversight of all collections.
- Provide oversight in identification and assessment of risk management of corporations, and provide sufficient solutions.
- Provide direct oversight of Parish Business Office staff and Facilities staff.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Practicing Roman Catholic.
- Business and/or Accounting degree is preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a senior management role with in-house financial management experience, and human resources, gained in a growth organization.
- Experience in the use of business technology, computers and accounting software, spreadsheets, and word processing required.
- Position Type: Full-time
Classroom Teacher > Accounting
State-level Positions > Director/Division Director
Equal Opportunity Employer
All employers submitting a job opening for posting on the Teach Iowa system will not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, marital status, or status as a veteran. A bona fide religious institution may choose to exercise the allowances in Iowa Code section 216.6.(6)d. Employers may have additional developed specific equal employment opportunity policies and procedures; please check with employers.
- Please do NOT contact this employer regarding job postings that have closed.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.