Assistant Wrestling Coach
Boyden-Hull Comm School District
- Job ID: 3395334
- Application Deadline: Jun 30, 2021
- Posted: Nov 02, 2020
- Starting Date: Jan 03, 2021
The Boyden-Hull Community School District is looking to fill a vacancy for an Assistant Wrestling Coach. Additional job details are as follows:
2. Plan and schedule a regular program of practice in season.
3. Work closely with the athletic director in scheduling intramural and interscholastic contests.
4. Recommend purchase of equipment, supplies, and uniforms as appropriate.
5. Maintain necessary attendance forms, insurance records, and similar paperwork.
6. Oversee the safety conditions of the facility or area in which assigned sport is conducted at all times that students are present.
7. Establish performance criteria for eligibility in interscholastic competition in the coach’s sport.
8. Enforce discipline and sportsmanlike behavior at all times, and establish and oversee penalties for breach of such standards by individual students.
Terms of Employment:
Salary and work year as stated in the employee’s contract.
The statements contained herein describe the scope of the responsibility and essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time unless restricted by negotiated contract.
Any employee not covered by a negotiated contract agreement is an “at-will” employee. Either the school district or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at will, with or without cause, so long as there is no violation of applicable federal or state law. The school district can define the number of days notice required of a terminating employee.
The Boyden-Hull Community School District is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Position Type: Part-time
Athletics & Activities > Coaching
Equal Opportunity Employer
All employers submitting a job opening for posting on the Teach Iowa system will not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, marital status, or status as a veteran. A bona fide religious institution may choose to exercise the allowances in Iowa Code section 216.6.(6)d. Employers may have additional developed specific equal employment opportunity policies and procedures; please check with employers.
- Julie Johnson
- 801 1st Street
- Hull, Iowa 51239
- Phone: 712-439-2711
- Email:click here
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.