Boyden-Hull Comm School District
- Job ID: 3395327
- Application Deadline: Dec 31, 2020
- Re-posted: Nov 02, 2020
- Starting Date: Nov 01, 2020
Boyden-Hull Jr./Sr. High School is looking for a Part-Time Custodian. Job details are as follows:
- Unlocking and securing school facilities
- Clean sinks, drinking fountains, and sink counters
- Dust desks, counter tops, flat surfaces
- Clean restrooms, refill dispensers
- Clean rooms and hallways, empty wastebaskets
- Clean hardware, glass, main light fixtures, clean floors, including multi-purpose rooms, clean walls, ceilings, door frames, baseboards, and white boards
- Comply with all safety and health standards as set by state and federal regulations
- Clean trophy case during the course of the year
- Attend growth workshop - if recommended
- Other duties as assigned
- Consults with administration, secretarial, food service, and other staff
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Good physical health, including ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Some repetitive motions with wrists, hands, and fingers
- Frequent bending, carrying, heaving, lifting, pushing, and stooping
- Occasional climbing, crawling, and reaching
- Occasionally required to work at extreme temperature and humidity
- Occasionally subjected to vibrations, mechanical and electrical hazards
- Atmospheric conditions may include fumes, odors, mists, and dust
- Potential exposure to communicable illnesses
- Caution to avoid misuse of chemicals
Terms of Employment:
Salary and work year as stated in the employee’s payroll advice statement.
The statements contained herein describe the scope of the responsibility and essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time unless restricted by negotiated contract.
Any employee not covered by a negotiated contract agreement is an “at-will” employee. Either the school district or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at will, with or without cause, so long as there is no violation of applicable federal or state law. The school district can define the number of days notice required of a terminating employee.
The Boyden-Hull Community School District is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Position Type: Part-time
Career Education > Building Maintenance
Support Staff > Custodian
Equal Opportunity Employer
All employers submitting a job opening for posting on the Teach Iowa system will not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, marital status, or status as a veteran.
- Julie Johnson
- 801 1st Street
- Hull, Iowa 51239
- Phone: 712-439-2711
- Email:click here
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.